Chocolates! The very thought makes you say, “YUMMMY”. It is almost impossible not to love chocolates and when I am talking about an absolutely delicious spread of rich hazelnut chocolate on delectable toast right at the start of the morning, can things be scripted any better?
What if I told you something like that exists and all your chocolate fantasies can come to life? I know you must be jumping up and down. I am not going to torture you anymore by beating around the bush.
Let me just get to the point. Haven’t you heard of Nutella? Here is a recipe (found at RecipeGirl) that will help you make Nutella time and again as and when you please, right at your own home. So, let’s get started.
- Use 12 ounces of milk chocolate that must be chopped
- Use a cup of Marcona Almonds. You can also use skinned hazelnuts or even toasted ones.
- 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of canola oil
- Vanilla extract (½ tablespoon)
- Sea salt as per taste
- Unsweetened cocoa powder (1 tablespoon)
How To Prepare
Step 1: Put chocolate chips on top of a double boiler which in turn should be placed over hot water. Keep stirring until the chocolate melts. Leave it aside to cool off.
* Continue reading to see the next steps of this amazing DIY